PPS Ltd will act on environmental situations to demonstrate a commitment to a responsible business operation. The company will comply with all current environmental regulations. We will improve the company operation where necessary in the following areas.
- The use of processes and procedures including waste disposal methods, which are seen not to cause environmental damage or harm to individuals both within and outside the company.
- Review the company's use of plant, equipment and materials to minimise any environmental effects.
- Consider Capital and Revenue expenditure as an integrated environmental and Health and Safety programme within the company.
- Inform/enter into discussion with/provide information to relevant bodies on subjects affecting the environmental impact of the company's business.
- Inform employees of the company's environmental policy and provide relevant employee training for operating within the policy.
- The company will review the policy annually or at significant intervals, whichever is the lesser. In order to achieve on-going improvements to the company's environmental performance.
- Aka Allert
- Managing Director
- Premier Pre-Cast Solutions